Women’s Clothing Guideline
Our team makes sure to check sizing is the Australian standard. Please allow 1-3cm variation and take into account clothing with elastic can often additionally suit larger sizes than labelled.
Please check this chart carefully. If the sizing is not the same as the chart states (considering a 1-3cm variation) you are entitled to a free exchange or refund.
If the sizing is the same but it is not suitable, please contact us to arrange an exchange. An exchange fee of $13.50 will apply due to COVID-19 hygiene requirements. Do not wash the garment yourself.
See below information for exchanging garments.
Due to COVID-19 all garments much be professionally dry cleaned by Moody girl, do not wash the garment yourself. Please also be sure to contact us to make sure we have the stock available to exchange. Exchanges must be preapproved. We are always happy to help you with any questions about this!
A few simple requirements must be met, such as:
- The garment has not been worn, other than to try-on in a clean environment
- The garment has no damage, rips, tears, stains, or pet fur/skin
- The garment has not been exposed to sunlight or extreme temperatures causing damage or colour fade
- It has been only 24 hours since your garment arrived
- The garment is not washed, steamed, or any other method of cleaning
This fee paid will cover:
- Postage to return your garment
- Postage for Moody girl to send the new size to your address (only after the original dress has arrived at our office)
- Professional dry-cleaning service necessary due to COVID-19 prevention
If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us, we will strive to facilitate your needs!